At Elite Care our belief in delivering care is that the individual with the care needs comes first. We will go the extra mile for our clients to ensure they are safe happy and pleased before our staff leaves them. Elite Care is committed to working with individuals and their families to find solutions that holistically meet their care needs, promote independence, develop skills and support people to reach their goals and aspirations.
We have developed a reputation for delivering services that are flexible, innovative, responsive and effective. Services can be provided from 1 hour per week to 24 hour care, 365 days a year on a regular or adhoc basis.
Our qualified and experienced assessors work with service users and those important to them to design tailored personal support plans that inform the staff team what support is required and how it should be provided. This ensures service users stay in control of the service they receive.
Services are provided for children, young people and adults with a wide range of needs and conditions including multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, dementia, stroke, physical disabilities, learning disabilities, complex health needs, challenging behaviour, autistic spectrum conditions or traits, mental health needs and sensory impairments.
The range of domiciliary services offered includes:
- Assistance with personal care tasks, including bathing, showering, washing and toilet needs.
- Prompting, assisting or administering medication.
- Planning and preparation of meals, including assistance with eating and drinking.
- Complex healthcare tasks such as gastronomy feeding.
- Domestic assistance including cleaning, laundry, gardening, ironing and shopping.
- Support to use local facilities, including shops, banks, post offices, libraries and appointments.
- Support through the night; either sleeping or waking.
- ‘Extra pair of hands’ service enabling families to choose flexibly what tasks the support worker undertakes to meet all the families’ needs.
All staff undergo rigorous recruitment checks including an enhanced CRB check. Our staff are trained to high level induction course which is delivered at our training centre in Dewsbury.
Our personal care and support services include:
- Personal Care / Support
- Independent Living Support / Supported Living
- Re-enablement work
- Domiciliary care / Homecare
- Support with social activities
- Mobility support and supervised transportation
- Escorted shopping trips / health appointments
- Domestic tasks
All our services are regularly reviewed and provided by staff who are fully vetted and checked for their suitability to provide care and support services. Our care and support workers keep accurate records and contribute to assessments and reviews of service user needs. We will always ensure where carers, families or other professionals are involved that they are consulted and included in the planning and reviewing processes we undertake. For more information please call 01924 488800 and speak to one of our experienced staff, who will be happy to help and provide the information you need.